Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday 8/21/13 written Tuesday 8.20.13 school has started...

Maggie started school last week. They had speakers and looked at their schedules. Maggie had English, chemistry, math and astronomy. The school made a change and the astronomy needed a lab. Maggie couldn't fit the available labs into her schedule. She called me to see if she could take guitar instead. I said ok, but pick some other classes as a back up in case the counselor says no to the guitar class. I kept thinking...Maggie keeps talking about the quibbage (spelling?) team at the school. Quibgage is the sport from the "Harry Potter" book where they fly around on broomsticks chasing balls around. I have this fear that she will sign for a quibbage class. About an hour later Maggie called back. She has the guitar class.

We need to find some baby pictures of Maggie for graduation. The schools like to have a slide show of the graduating classes baby pictures. It is good to have some notice this time. When William graduated we didn't know that he needed baby pictures. William came home on a Monday and said that he needed pictures. We were in the middle of trying to move and a lot of the house was packed to make the house look bigger. I had no idea which boxes the pictures were in. I asked William if we had some time before the school needed the pictures. He said yes, they didn't need to go in until Wednesday. We did find a lot of pictures that were not packed. Everything is so startling with the first child.

August 2013 Bible verse: "But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." Acts 20:24

No comments:

Post a Comment